- Just a little bit of excitement ensued last week when über wedding
blog Love My Dress published a bridal shoot that myself and an
amazing team of local creatives collaborated on earlier in the year.
Check out 'Bright Young Things' here, find out more and read the
full roster (plus, the location is my very own wedding venue
Hill Place, and many of the photos were taken by my very own
wedding photographer Angela Ward Brown - oh the excitement
- Its press days galore currently and while myself and the MPDClick
team have been privy to many a beautiful garment in recent weeks,
none have surprised me most than Matalan's a/w 12 collection, seen
at Yellowdoor. Edgy footwear, perfect basics and trend-led shapes,
in great quality, have me almost wishing summer would hurry up and
clear off... Check out full reviews on the Trend Journal blog,
including some by our newest roving reporter Isabelle OC.
- My family sadly lost someone very dear to us recently and beautiful
red tulips remind me of her each and every time I see them.
- I'm slightly in love with my new scarf print shirt from Zara - also, how
good is their s/s 12 collection!?
- The Betrothed and I took our niece to the zoo last weekend for her
second birthday, give me a pretty feathered friend to look at any
day, unfortunately those two preferred the monkeys and reptile
- Wedding Photography
- #Hashtag Consultancy