I'm a pretty festive kind of person - any excuse to lay on a spread, curate a drinks tray
and don a bit of sparkle! Its been a while since I shared some recent goings on and photos
and what better time than around Christmas?
So let me take this chance to say a very Merry Christmas to you all and I hope you have
an extraordinary New Year! Thank you once again for staying tuned - I appreciate it and
value each and every one of you!
2012 has been a great year, but for reasons that will become clear, I really can't wait for
2013! Just lately though I've been occupying myself with some of the following...
- I'll be entertaining friends and family this Christmas with festive soirées and dinner
parties a plenty, perfect for my [vast] collection of vintage tableware to come out
- Catching up with my family and getting back to my home town for a break is the
best thing about this time of year!
- Our Christmas tree took a decidedly vintage turn this year with lots of decorations
inherited from my grandparents. I also headed to B&Q and John Lewis for my
perfect finishing touches.
- Winter walks with The Betrothed and our pups are a must at the weekends, ideally
exploring new places along the coast. Wedding plans are coming along!
- Its been freezing in the UK so far this winter, wrapping up in chunky knits is the
only way to combat the cold. I've got a mixture of Topshop and H&M on here
(and then defrosted next to a lovely pub's fireplace).
- We're lucky enough to have the New Forest on our doorstep; we spotted a fox
hunt while on a engagement shoot with a lovely couple last weekend. Love me
some country life!