Photo by Angela Ward-Brown
- By day I am the Senior Digital Content Editor for the UK's largest
home retailer, formally I've been the Managing Editor of Mpdclick.com,
the online trend service from Mudpie, and MPDVision magazine.
- I am also a part-time university lecturer and the founder of #Hashtag
Media UK, which is a platform to support digital publications and
their creators and represents a creative brand and digital media consultancy,
based in the South of the UK.
- Currently I'm also a fashion editor, blogger, writer, wannabe novelist
and part-time photographer. My past experience spans styling, shoot
production & art direction, brand consultancy, social media
consultancy, event organising and interior design.
- I have a serious obsession with photography, Instagram, history,
architecture, antiques, botanical artistry and natural curiosities,
- I was born in Essex, where my family still live, but now reside on the UK's
South Coast in Hampshire, dividing my time between there and London.
- I wear Tom Ford White Patchouli perfume every day.
- I have two Shih-Tzu's (Dora & Winston, aka 'The Bears') and am
planning my 2013 wedding to my wonderful fiancé ('The Betrothed').
- I am hugely motivated by travel and am lucky enough to have seen some
amazing places through my work.
You can view my LinkedIn profile here, alternatively, find and follow Sarah-Leigh
on Twitter or Facebook.