Photo by Angela Ward-Brown
- By day I head up content marketing for the UK's largest home retailer as well as being the International Contributing Editor for OliviaPalermo.com. My career in fashion and digital media also includes being Managing Editor of Mpdclick.com, the online trend forecasting service from Mudpie, and MPDVision magazine.
- I'm one third of What Peggy Did Next, an events and marketing agency, plus co-founder of Bridal Boot Sales.
- I am also an associate university lecturer on digital media and trend forecasting.
- I'm married to a really swell guy and we have two troublesome Shih Tzus (you can take a peek at our awesome nuptial here).
- I photograph weddings in my 'spare' time.
- I was born in Essex, where my family still live, but now reside on the UK's South Coast in Hampshire, dividing my time between work there and in London.
- I wear Tom Ford White Patchouli perfume every day and Chanel Chance every night.
- Travel is essential.
You can view my LinkedIn profile here, alternatively, find and follow Sarah-Leigh on Twitter or Facebook.